【影片原名】Gone in Sixty Seconds
【中文译名】极速60秒/惊天动地60秒
【出品公司】Buena Vista International Spain S.A.
【出品年代】2000 年
【上映日期】2000年6月5日 美国
【影片级别】USAG-13
【IMDB评分】6.5/10 (61,584 votes)
【国 家】美国
【类 别】动作/惊悚/犯罪
【导 演】多米尼克?塞纳 Dominic Sena
【主 演】尼古拉斯?凯奇 Nicolas Cage .....Randall 'Memphis' Raines
吉奥瓦尼?瑞比西 Giovanni Ribisi .....Kip Raines
安吉丽娜?朱莉 Angelina Jolie .....Sara 'Sway' Wayland
罗伯特?杜瓦尔 Robert Duvall .....Otto Halliwell
T.J. Cross .....Mirror Man
William Lee Scott .....Toby
斯科特?凯恩 Scott Caan .....Tumbler
精彩对白:
Donny: You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You can't parallel park. Hell, you can't drive, honey. ****, I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do I stay my black ass out the pool!
东尼:你不能完成转弯。你不能正确的使用信号灯。你不能保持车速。你不能进入车位。该死!你不能驾驶,亲爱的。狗屎,我不能游泳,我知道我不能。你知道我是怎么做的吗?我的屁股从不沾泳池!
Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...
孟菲斯:罗杰,我有个问题。
Roger the Car Salesman: Yes
罗杰:什么事?
Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
孟菲斯:我已经在洛衫矶3个月了。我有钱有品味,可我从未受到邀请,周六的夜晚对我来说是一周里最孤独的夜晚。
Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
罗杰:一辆法拉力肯定会改变现状。
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
孟菲斯:或许吧,今早我在星巴克门口看见停着3辆法拉力,这告诉我一件事。这个城市里有太多腰缠万贯的浪荡子!现在,如果我开着一辆1967年的法拉力275 GTB……
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
罗杰:你不会是浪荡子,先生,你是鉴赏家。
Raymond Calitri: You got 30 seconds to consider your options. One, you kill me, they kill you, your brother dies anyway.
雷蒙德:你有30秒时间考虑如何选择。一,你杀了我,他们杀了你,你兄弟也死了。
Raymond Calitri: Two, you lie, you accept the job, you run, I hunt you down, I kill you, I kill your brother, and I kill your mother for the aggravation you cause me. Three, you accept the job, you steal some cars, you make some money, and you be a big brother.
雷蒙德:二,你说谎,接受了任务然后逃跑,我会追杀你,也会杀了你的兄弟,还有你的母亲。三,你接受任务,偷些车,赚些钱,作个好大哥。
Raymond Calitri: 8 A.M. Friday morning. The cars are on the boat, or your brother's in the coffin.
雷蒙德:周五早8点。要么车已装船,要么你兄弟在棺材里。